Reading paradises in China
China has seen a strong growth of libraries and bookstores in urban areas during the last decade, often constructed with renowned and unique architecture designs.
Heavenly centers to spend days in books and enjoying the unique environments.
1. Lafonce Maxone – Book-themed mall (2018) in Xi’an, Shaanxi province. Designed by Gonverge Interior Design (Taipei)
2. Binhai New Area Library, nicknamed The Eye (2017) in Tianjin (1.2 million books !). Designed by MVRDV (Netherlands)
3. Liyuan Bookhouse Library (2011) in Beijing. Designed by Li Xiaodong Atelier (Beijing)
4. Seashore Library (2015) in Qinhuangdao, Hebei province. Designed by Vector Architects (Beijing)
5. Librairie Avant-Garde, Chenjiapu Civilian Bookstore (2018) in Songyang, Zhejiang province. Designed by AZL Architects (Nanjing)
See more amazing libraries/bookstores in China in following website; https://lnkd.in/e5DQeTu